RING IN THE NEW YEAR BY CHECKING OUT OUR 2019 MASERATI MODELS
Happy 2019 Everyone! The ball in Times Square has been dropped, champagne corks have been popped, and we’ve got plenty of reasons to celebrate here at Rick Case Maserati! Our 2019 Maserati models are just starting to arrive, and with them comes a slew of performance improvements, feature updates, and innovative new technologies. In fact, we’d go as far as to say that 2019 is shaping up to be the best year yet for the Maserati brand, and we’d love the chance to show you why!
ENVISION YOURSELF BEHIND THE WHEEL OF ONE OF OUR STUNNING NEW 2019 MASERATI SEDANS
Maserati cars like the Maserati Ghibli and the Maserati Quattroporte have always been mainstays of this esteemed Italian automaker’s lineup. But even though they’re among the most highly lauded premium luxury sedans on the market today, Maserati is always striving to improve. To that end, the Maserati lineup is seeing some significant updates for its 2019 model year, and we’re confident that these changes will make them all more appealing to discerning drivers.
First and foremost, let’s talk aesthetics. These sedans are already some of the most elegantly designed cars on the market, but in 2019, the Maserati Ghibli and Maserati Quattroporte are set to eclipse all their competitors when it comes to their looks.
- The 2019 Maserati Ghibli and 2019 Maserati Quattroporte get a number of new color options, with 10 available for the Quattroporte and 11 available for the Ghibli, making it all too easy to personalize these luxury sedans to your tastes.
- Both the 2019 Maserati Ghibli and 2019 Maserati Quattroporte get new 20 and 21-inch wheel designs.
- Looking for an exclusive aesthetic treatment? The 2019 model year sees the addition of the limited-edition Edizione Nobile package for the Maserati Ghibli and Maserati Quattroporte. Featuring a rich Blu Nobile tri-coat paint scheme and 20-inch alloy wheels accented with silver brake calipers, the Edizione Nobile is certain to turn heads on your next night out on the town.
Of course, while the elegantly styled exteriors of our Maserati sedans may be among their main selling points, there’s plenty more to recommend the 2019 Maserati Ghibli and Quattroporte when you look inside. Updated for greater driver comfort and control, the cabins of both vehicles feature a host of amenities that make spending hours behind the wheel a true joy.
- Full-grain Pieno Fiore leather is now available on the 2019 Maserati Ghibli and 2019 Maserati Quattroporte, coming in your choice of red, black, or tan with stitching accents for both the seating and door panel segments.
- The luxe aesthetics of the 2019 Ghibli and Quattroporte are augmented by two new high-gloss interior veneer accents for you to choose from.
But perhaps the most significant change to the Maserati lineup comes with its gearshift. Redesigned to offer shorter throws and a more intuitive shift pattern, the eight-speed ZF gearbox is a joy to operate in automatic or manual mode, affording you the opportunity to opt for casual cruising or a more engaging driving experience as the mood strikes you.
SPORTY DYNAMICS AND CAPABILITY ARE INFUSED IN THE MASERATI SUV LINEUP
The luxury sedan may be the Maserati brand’s forte, but if you’re like many of us here at Rick Case Maserati, you love a good luxury SUV. Happily, the Maserati Levante has been a force of nature in premium luxury SUV market since it debuted in 2016, and it shows no signs of slowing down as it roars into its 2019 model year.
Now, there’s a lot to unpack with the new 2019 Maserati Levante, but perhaps the most significant change is the addition of the Maserati Levante GTS trim to the portfolio. A sibling to the exclusive 2019 Maserati Levante Trofeo, the 2019 Maserati Levante GTS comes outfitted with a ludicrously powerful 550-horsepower twin-turbocharged Ferrari-built 3.8-liter V8 engine, ensuring on-demand power that would put most high-end sports cars to shame.
Of course, power is just one part of the appeal of an SUV like the 2019 Maserati Levante. In addition, the Levante lineup partakes of many of the endearing aesthetic updates that the sedan portfolio enjoys in the 2019 model year.
- The limited-edition 2019 Maserati Levante Edizione Nobile makes its debut with only fifty models produced, and features two-tone full-grain Pieno Fiore leather interior upholstery, available Alcantara® headliner, and a cool high-gloss metal net weave veneer for its cabin.
- Black never goes out of style, especially when you opt to outfit the new 2019 Maserati Levante with the recently updated Nerissimo package. With a broader range of available exterior color options and thematic black elements added to its LED headlights, tail lights, exhaust tips, dark finished wheels, and black chrome detail finishings, this trim is sure to make a lasting impression on everything from a night out at the theatre to an afternoon at the country club.
- Nothing makes a statement quite like a big, bold set of wheels, and the 2019 Maserati Levante is set to release its largest set yet. Exclusive to the 2019 Maserati Levante GTS and 2019 Maserati Levante Trofeo, the new 22-inch Orione forged aluminum wheels give these premium luxury SUVs a truly assertive road presence, so you can expect to get some envious stares as you cruise around town.
But not only does the 2019 Maserati Levante set the bar high when it comes to performance and design, it’s also on pace to set segment standards when it comes to tech. For its 2019 model year, this opulently appointed luxury SUV also boast some of the most advanced tech in the industry in the form of its Maserati Touch Control+ infotainment system. Colloquially known as the MTC+, this 8.4-inch multi-touchscreen system gets a significant graphical update for the 2019 model year, making it more responsive and intuitive to use on the road than ever before.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE 2019 MASERATI PORTFOLIO? PAY A VISIT TO OUR SHOWROOM TODAY!
As you can see, there’s a lot to be excited about with the 2019 Maserati portfolio, and if your New Year’s resolutions include shopping for a new car, you owe it to yourself to come by our Rick Case Maserati at your earliest convenience. Feel free to stop in any time and have a chat with our team about the latest 2019 Maserati models we have in store.